Tuesday 15 April 2014

First Craft Fair of 2014

Firstly, I have to mention that my webpage is currently down at the moment (www.heartsandcraftsuk.com) I'm not sure why, and I'm waiting for the hosting company to get back to me.  I will be moving the hosting, possibly have it on a divert to somewhere, but at the moment I'm puzzled as to what is going on..... I have paid the bill, honestly!

Now, I'm starting to prepare for my first craft fair of 2014.  It will be at The Perton Civic Centre, the building next to Sainsbury's in Perton, Wolverhampton.  It is being held on Saturday 17th May 2014, and is on from 10am - 4pm. 

 


 
There will hand made crafts ranging from cakes and sweets, to jewellery and papercrafts, even glass and something for gardeners... there will be such a wide selection of crafts under one roof, you will be spoilt for choice!
 
Since watching the Great British Sewing Bee, I've been sewing a lot more.  I'm currently brushing up on my quilting by making a little needlecase, as I'm going to turn a few items of clothing into a memory quilt, in memory of my Dad who passed away this year.  I want to do a good job, so brushing up on the basics first!  I'm also going to make an advent calendar for my niece, as I think it will be a nice keepsake for her, and my brother and sister-in-law can fill it will goodies for her, year after year.
 
So thats what been happening at Hearts and Crafts HQ since I last blogged..... oh, and the weather also took a turn for the better too! x





No comments:

Post a Comment